Below, you’ll find a list of our favorite songs to play during wedding receptions. From 80’s rock to Beyonce, and everything in between, You’ll love each of these songs!
The entrance song introduces you and your partner as a married couple for the first time ever. A few of our favorites include:
- Justin Timberlake’s Can’t Stop The Feeling- This is SO fun and gets everyone jazzed up!
- Marry You by Bruno Mars is another favorite!
- Hall and Oates- You Make My Dreams Come True is also a popular go-to.
First Dance Songs:
The first dance you share with your spouse is typically a really romantic song. There won’t be a dry eye in the room when you’re dancing to these songs:
- Perfect by Ed Sheeran- super sweet and really lovely.
- John Legend’s All of Me is a perfect song for your first dance!
- You Make it Easy by Jason Aldeen is perfect for a fun and romantic couple.
These songs are perfect for every father-daughter dance:
- I Loved Her First - Heartland. This was created for father-daughter dances. It’s perfect.
- Tim McGraw- My Little Girl. So sweet. Everyone loves this song.
- Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle. Another great option for just about any father-daughter relationship.
Bouquet Toss Songs:
Here are a few of our favorites for the bouquet toss:
- Single Ladies by Beyonce. You knew it was coming. It’s truly a classic.
- Man! I Feel Like a Woman By Shania Twain. How could you NOT?!
- Girls Just Want To Have Fun by Cindy Lauper- this one is one of our favorites!
At Maryland’s DJ, we’ll work with you on whatever you want during your wedding reception, but if you need some suggestions, we can take care of that for you too! Schedule your free consultation to get started working with the best DJs in Maryland.
Monday, July 15, 2019